Supervisor： Prof. Min Liu
Email： firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Lab: State Key Lab & Network Technology Research Center, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Github Profile: Xuefen
PH.D Student: People Have Dreams
I’m supervised by Prof.Liu to begin my PHD period of research. And I also work with Prof.Wang and other brilliant fellow lab researchers and members. I got my bachelor degree from School of Computer Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
Now I’m working hard to pursue for my PHD degree and be dedicated to the joint area of distributed machine learning system and deep learning.
- Distributed MLsys: Ai System over the distributed network.
- Network and Communications：I have intention to fuse Deep learning tech into Network Technology.
- A co-research&dev project got finished with Huawei MindSpore Team.
- My first work got accepted @ACM CIKM 2022 full paper track, which studies the weakly supervised learning in the federated setting.
- Now I’m concentrating on a new work and try for ICLR 2023.
- 2011 ~ 2017: Chengdu Shishi High School (成都石室联中&石室中学)
- 2017 ~ 2021: School of Computer Science at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and major in Network Engineering.
- 2021 ~ 2026: Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Network Technology Research Center
Company： Yuan Fudao Position： Python Intern 2019
Company： Xizi Education Tech Position： Algorithm Engineer 2020
Awards & Contests
- Merit Student Award & Excellent Student Cadre Award of BUPT each year.
- Rank 2/69 in Network Engineering of BUPT-SCS
- Merit Undergraduate Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Enterprise Scholarship (Head of First Prize) , offered by Fiberhome Telecommunication Technologies Co,Ltd（About Top 10/600）
- Excellent Graduate of Beijing , and BUPT
- National Mathematics Competition, Third Prize & National English Competition, Third Prize
- American Mathematics Contest in Modeling, Honorable Nomination
- National Undergraduate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Project, which is Nominated as a National Project and Has Completed One National Software Copyright Registration, Project Leader
- “Success is not final, and failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.”
Daily Interests & Hobbies
- Classic movies & thought-provoking TV series & interesting anime
- Music of many genres, and some live music concerts
- Cycling🚲 & sightseeing🌼
- Explore the precious moments of life and experience the Un-Done & Un-Known